Tuesday 13 August 2013

1947.....a good year.

 This July, mum also turned 66, and we were very happy to be able to celebrate together.

We had a pre-birthday morning tea on the deck.

I painted this.... and couldn't wait to give it to her. I owe mum some handcrafted gifts after all the wonderful things she has made me over the years. 


On the day we went out for lunch at Burleigh.......unfortunately the rain came too.





  ...and during their stay, they did this......as well as helping me through my long list of chores, however I wont bore you with photos of mum hanging washing, mending and dad washing our windows and sanding furniture!!!


 Thank you for a wonderful visit Grandma and Grandpa!

...and Happy Birthday to a very special lady in our lives. We love you. x







No comments: